Saturday, November 26, 2011

Fare thee well baby sister......

Well folks, I thought the post of 11/19/11 was it. But I don't like leaving Virginia Lee" Free? without a more positive tone.

Virginia/ Ginny/Gini: I saw your picture in the JHS yearbook for 1979. You looked great!! You were smiling! You looked like you were involved, you looked like you were loved! I know you were hurting then, too. But hey! That was my little sister!

I know you are up against the wall right now. My heart goes out to you. I wish you the best. I hope you make it. It has been a very painful five years for me as well, believe it or not.

I'm still an optimist. And I refuse to give any more negative energy to that thing inside of you. For what this may or may not be worth to you, I forgive you.

Blessed be.




No comments:

Post a Comment